Amanda got home from the hospital a few minutes ago. :-)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It sounds like Amanda has responded well to her first round of treatments especially if she got to come home tonight already. She will do much better at home, sleeping in her own bed with her family, friends and other loved ones around. Your updates continue to be an inspiration to those who read it. God must have something very special planned for this young lady. Be strong and courageous and don't be afraid. God has Amanda and the rest of your family in the palm of His hand. Until next time, God's blessings and have a great weekend! Love, Marjorie
I was trying to recall this particular song the boys learned in either VBS or one of the musicals at the LSA last night and for the life of me, I couldn't get past "be strong and courageous". I pondered it off and on this morning, trying to recall the next few lines of the song and it finally came to me. So, I offer this encouragement to you today, Amanda..."Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9 God's blessings! Love, Marjorie
We are so glad that you were able to come home last evening!!! Hope today is a good day. The sun is out, hurray! Watch, those movies on a rainy day. Lots of love and prayers from our home to yours.
McDaniel Friends, Hopefully, I will actually be able to post this comment. I have written many comments and cannot get them to post(being the computer genius that I am not). Here's another try. Thank you, thank you for making this site available. I have read it everyday and sometimes several. We are intensely focused on praying for all of you during this time. Yes! Amanda is home! May you be bombarded with amazing answers to prayers and overwhelmed with heaven's supply every moment of the day. Know that your names are being echoed throughout heaven and we are assured that He who hears all the prayers of so many in secret will reward openly with answers that will give us the desires of our hearts. Loving you all, Mattie
Larry and Denise, I have just read Amanda's story and I will be praying for Amanda and your family. God comfort and be with you. Evelyn P.S. Larry, I am your first cousin, Maxine's daughter. Your mother gave my mom the website address.
5 comments:
It sounds like Amanda has responded well to her first round of treatments especially if she got to come home tonight already. She will do much better at home, sleeping in her own bed with her family, friends and other loved ones around. Your updates continue to be an inspiration to those who read it. God must have something very special planned for this young lady. Be strong and courageous and don't be afraid. God has Amanda and the rest of your family in the palm of His hand. Until next time, God's blessings and have a great weekend!
Love, Marjorie
I was trying to recall this particular song the boys learned in either VBS or one of the musicals at the LSA last night and for the life of me, I couldn't get past "be strong and courageous". I pondered it off and on this morning, trying to recall the next few lines of the song and it finally came to me. So, I offer this encouragement to you today, Amanda..."Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
God's blessings!
Love, Marjorie
Amanda,
We are so glad that you were able to come home last evening!!! Hope today is a good day. The sun is out, hurray! Watch, those movies on a rainy day. Lots of love and prayers from our home to yours.
McDaniel Friends, Hopefully, I will actually be able to post this comment. I have written many comments and cannot get them to post(being the computer genius that I am not). Here's another try. Thank you, thank you for making this site available. I have read it everyday and sometimes several. We are intensely focused on praying for all of you during this time. Yes! Amanda is home! May you be bombarded with amazing answers to prayers and overwhelmed with heaven's supply every moment of the day. Know that your names are being echoed throughout heaven and we are assured that He who hears all the prayers of so many in secret will reward openly with answers that will give us the desires of our hearts.
Loving you all,
Mattie
Larry and Denise, I have just read Amanda's story and I will be praying for Amanda and your family. God comfort and be with you.
Evelyn
P.S. Larry, I am your first cousin, Maxine's daughter. Your mother gave my mom the website address.
Post a Comment