Monday, October 30, 2006

Monday, October 30

Amanda didn't make it to school today, but feels better tonight. She ate a good supper and did some homework.

We'll see about school tomorrow ... in the morning. :-)

love ya 'Mandas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
Chemo is no fun, but necessary. First round is now over and done. Wonderful! Hope you continue to feel better each day.

Anonymous said...

manda ur so brave!! gahh!! lol i <3 u =]
deb

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
We are praying that today is a better day for you. Hope you are able to go to school and be with your friends! Hopefully you won't have that much homework!! We love you. I'm driving the grain trucks again! We should finish harvest in the next day or so....if the weather holds out!

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I'm glad to hear your recovering. I'll keep praying for you!
-Lydia