Monday, October 16, 2006

Great day at school

Amanda had a great day at school, and a typical evening at home keeping most of us in stitches with her amazing sense of humor.

By the way, anyone need a practically new Carhart cap? Amanda informed me that I look like Elmer Fudd in it .... OUCH! I then put it on Caleb, but he didn't really go for it. :-) The cool-factor just wasn't there for him.

hmmmm ... Robert Hon is here .... hehehe

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hello to my family! im back at school tonight and i miss you all... already! have a good couple weeks without me then i'll see you again soon. you are in my prayers. love you all. ~haley

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,


We are all praying for you here at the Hill. Praise God for the good news of containment! May you feel God's love in your heart in the comeing days.

Philemon 1:3,
Jonathan
Parent Aide

Anonymous said...

hey amanda!
I just wanted to tell you that my suite is praying for you a lot, and my bible study prays for you weekly! You have the support of JBU praying for you all week long every week! If you guys need anything I can always come up for the weekend.

matt

P.s. im currently wearing my overalls thinking of the "cumfy".

mrg said...

Glad to hear Amanda had a "normal" day...though we all know what is normal for the McDaniel family is not quite normal for the rest of us. (Come on now, you know I meant that in a complimentary way! :))

Oh, by the way, Elmer Fudd is my hero! I think Amanda meant that as a compliment as well Keep the cap!

And what is this about Robert...? j/k

May his grace continue to be sufficient for you. Love you guys tremendously.

mrg

larry said...

OK Mr. G. .... you can have the Elmer Fudd hat. :-)

Anonymous said...

hey miss amanda! im glad you had a good day. i just wanted to let you know that im always here kay? we are going to fight this fight together and we are going to win.
i love you so much
you are so precious to me.
~ruthie