Thursday, July 30, 2009

24 Hours Ago...

24 hours ago I was headed to the Houston airport with Caleb and Abby, flying home because of the effects of the flu with the belief that Amanda was on day 6 of her ten day Isolation...

and now, I am again heading to an airport...only this time it is the ST. LOUIS AIRPORT!!!

As Larry mentioned, at a meeting this morning they changed Amanda's diagnosis and decided that she had the "common flu". It's incubation time is 7 days and today was day 7. Dr. Anderson met with Larry and Amanda, created a treatment schedule we can do in Columbia (details will follow) and agreed to release them.

Wow. What a difference 24 hours can make.

She is coming home.

Yes.

Gotta Go! :-)

5 comments:

Mary Dykhuizen said...

We are so pleased. We are wondering how Caleb is feeling and how you and Abby are doing. Would hate to see her come into a house of the flu.
Love to you all. Glad she is coming home.
Love, Dad and Mary

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!! Welcome home Amanda, Larry, too.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home to ALL the McDaniels this week! Your friends MISSED YOU!

scottsboyd@gmail.com said...

I don't comment often, but I am always thinking of you guys and always reading.

Thanks for posting, we love you guys.

Scott Boyd

Joshua McDaniel said...

Glad you guys are back. What a surprise!