Monday, August 03, 2009

Home

It is Monday evening and our family is thankful to be home together.

Most of the "flu" issues are gone; however, Amanda still has her cough and I still am not feeling back to normal. Hopefully, both of us will have this behind us very soon.

Wednesday we have an appointment here in the CBCU to begin the next step of Amanda's treatment. I am not certain the details of that at this time, but I will let you know after Wednesday's appointment.

Home is good place to be and a very good place to get well.

We are so thankful to be here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very glad that you are all home and on the mend. Have been hoping to see an update as I was concerned, been checking daily and this morning there it was!

God bless and keep you, prayers continue from Iowa..........

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you all in church on Sunday and to know you are back together as a family enjoying each other just like you always do. Love you-

Charlotte Schauwecker