Monday, July 20, 2009

3:20 pm

We just spoke with our Doctor. The surgery went fine, and they were able to remove the little "cluster" of spots that the scans detected; as well as three "hard" nodules that the Dr. found as she went through the entire lung.

We are waiting for Amanda to be moved from recovery to the ICU. It is standard procedure for her to go there after a lung surgery but hopefully her stay there will be very short.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to thank you guys for taking the time to keep all of us "at a distance" updated. I have been praying and checking the blog all day and appreciate so much seeing the updates. Our fervent prayers continue...Faye

Anonymous said...

Thank you for updating us on Amanda's progress. I'm glad that the surgery went smoothly without any major complications.

we are always praying for you her!

Anonymous said...

Larry,
We've been on vacation and have not had cell service. I'm back at my room now and have internet. Just wanted you to know that I've been thinking about all of you, all day today- praying for healing and sending a lot of love your way. We'll be home tomorrow afternoon. Call us if you need anything at all. Virtual Hugs going your way!
Sherri & Mike

Anonymous said...

We are thankful it went as well as it did. I'm sure you guys are worn out. We've been praying for you all day today too and will continue to pray. Thanks again for keeping ups updated.

Elaine/Lloyd