Sunday, January 14, 2007

We are home now

Amanda and I are now home from the hospital. It is great to be home.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! we can all go sliding on the ice now... DAD!

LA Kohl said...

Ohhhh - if you all could manage to get out here, we've got some GREAT places to go sliding on the ice! ;-)
(just ask Josiah - he ended up flying for a moment in time, when his sled came to an abrupt halt and he didn't! ;-)
So glad you are all home together now!
Lori

Anonymous said...

Glad you're home... and safely. Hope you're feeling good. Ethan was sliding around this afternoon, hugging trees to keep from falling! You know Ethan... he's a tree hugger anyway :) Careful on the ice.

Nancy

Rachel said...

hehe... I saw the pictures on Haley's facebook of all the adventures in the ice. They were very precious and generated a few laughs on my end.
It gives me great joy to see you guys sharing laughs. I really wanted to sample the cookies, and they inspired me to mix up a batch myself. :)

We love you guys!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

I saw the pictures too, looks like you all had fun. I love you Amanda and am praying for you.
~Rachel Kohl

Anonymous said...

Amanda,

So glad to hear that you and your dad are home. Kelsey, Mason and Trent went out sliding around on the ice yesterday. They crawled up the pond bank and would set on the plastic sled and would shoot across the driveway and up into the yard. (They looked like they were shot out of a cannon.) Mason and Kelsey hit the fence several times and well Kelsey and Trent hit the mailbox...Kelsey doesn't want to sled anymore...says that her back hurts:)

Hope you are doing well!

Love & Prayers,
Uncle Dan, Aunt Keya and
Kelsey (CRASH)

Evan said...

Excellent!
I am very glad to hear that you all have returned safely to home, hearth, and family!
:-)

Anonymous said...

Just someone from Iowa who checks in regularly to pray for Amanda. I will double up my prayers and get more from some prayer warriors I know.

It's an honor to witness the love this family so beautifully captures in the words shared on this site. God most certainly is alive and with you, He is there in the love, the struggles, the joy and the disappointments, He is there......