Amanda was amazing tonight, although due to it being such an intense game and all those spectators, I missed Amanda's "worm". I heard from quite a few people that it was amazing, however. You guys are such special people. I just read through this site, backwards. I cried, I laughed. but most of all I read about life. Real, true, faithful, loving, in-your-face life. You guys are such an example. We love you. You guys inspire me, Amanda inspires me. My prayers are with you.
Amanda & family, I am glad that you were able to cheer with your team tonight and most of all I am happy that you got to do the worm. I didnt see it but I heard from a lot of people that you did great. I hope that I get to see it next time. I hope that you have a blessed day today and remember that God is in control! Love & prayers, Chasity
4 comments:
Amanda was amazing tonight, although due to it being such an intense game and all those spectators, I missed Amanda's "worm". I heard from quite a few people that it was amazing, however. You guys are such special people. I just read through this site, backwards. I cried, I laughed. but most of all I read about life. Real, true, faithful, loving, in-your-face life. You guys are such an example. We love you. You guys inspire me, Amanda inspires me. My prayers are with you.
Amanda & family,
I am glad that you were able to cheer with your team tonight and most of all I am happy that you got to do the worm. I didnt see it but I heard from a lot of people that you did great. I hope that I get to see it next time. I hope that you have a blessed day today and remember that God is in control!
Love & prayers,
Chasity
The cheering was inspiring indeed.
The worm was off the chain, as usual.
hey miss amanda...i get him got it??? hehe
i love you and im cheerin and fightin with u :)see u soon :)
LOVE....#10s future wife hehe
Post a Comment