Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tuesday

Amanda & I returned to University Hospital for her next chemo treatment. Her lab work was good, still low in one count - but within the safe limits for treatment - and so she was admitted for the first of two weeks of Mx treatments.

This is the treatment where we take regular blood counts and wait until her chemical count is down to .09 or below.

The countdown begins....we will keep you updated!

Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray that her counts drop very quicky. I hope that you all have a great week!
Love & prayers,
Chasity

Anonymous said...

hey mandapanda
i just gotta let u know that im praying for u and that we are praying very hard 4 u to go to joplin :) cause we need to keep up on our inside jokes and...other things..... lol u know wat im talkin bout :) lol
i love you soooo much dont forget that okay?
~ruthie