As it stands right now, Amanda's last chemo will finish about 8:30 this evening ... then there will be some fluids run as a flushing ... and after that, if she feels well, she will be released from the hospital to come home.
That is wonderful that Amanda may be able to come home tonight. We will pray that she feels good enough to do so. I am sure she will love being home in her own bed . Please give her a kiss from us. Grandma Mary and G'pa Bill
Hey McDaniel Family, That is the best news I've heard all day!! I pray that Amanda is able to sleep in her own bed this evening and Larry too! Dan has been out plowing snow most of the day. Kelsey was with him and they ran out of gas. Grandpa Keil was the hero that rescued them. May God watch over each of you and protect you on your drive home. Lots of Love!
3 comments:
That is wonderful that Amanda may be able to come home tonight. We will pray that she feels good enough to do so. I am sure she will love being home in her own bed .
Please give her a kiss from us.
Grandma Mary and G'pa Bill
i hope you have a safe trip home watch out for snow its over a foot dep in harrisburge
-tabitha
Hey McDaniel Family,
That is the best news I've heard all day!! I pray that Amanda is able to sleep in her own bed this evening and Larry too! Dan has been out plowing snow most of the day. Kelsey was with him and they ran out of gas. Grandpa Keil was the hero that rescued them. May God watch over each of you and protect you on your drive home. Lots of Love!
Post a Comment