Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wednesday Night

The chemo is beginning to make it's effects known. Amanda had a good day, a quiet one, but by evening she was feeling more and more of the nausea that comes with this treatment. She is still the bravest, most gracious little girl I have ever known and my love for her moves me to tears.

The first of the three bags of infusion is now complete and Amanda has begun bag number two.

Please keep her in your prayers that she will be able to tolerate the side effects of this treatment, and that she will get the rest she needs to be able to manage the remaining days of treatment comfortably.

On behalf of Amanda,

her Mom

10 comments:

Mary said...

Thank you Denise for the update on Amanda and this week long infusion. I have so many people, from church, asking about Amanda and praying for her and your whole family.
Our love to your whole family.
Grandma Mary

Anonymous said...

Amanda & Family,
I am happy to hear that you had a good day, but that you started feeling sick later on. I hope that you feel better soon. I pray everynight that God is going to heal you and make the pain go away and I know that he is going to do that. You are truly a blessing and God is going to bless you. I hope that you are able to get the rest that you need. I also hope that you are able to go back to school soon so you can see all of your friends and people that care a lot about you Amanda. I am here for you and your family.
Lots of prayers~
chas

Anonymous said...

We love you guys and are praying for you all.
Annette

Anonymous said...

we are definately praying for amanda, and that God will grant her the sleep, and strength to fight of any sickness during this chemo. So from all of us down at JBU we love you and are praying for you amanda.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!
I look at this website often! I hope all is well! I think and pray for you daily! I hope to see you all over Christmas! Take care!

Lots of Love,
Cousin Nicki Jo

Nancy Shank said...

Hello Amanda and to all the McDaniel clan!
You are getting lots of prayers from Nebraska, from us and lots of our righteous friends (whose prayers "availeth much" - okay, Amanda, you're probably too young for a King James Version!)!
You are a wonderful, gracious warrior! Keep up the fight, girl!
Nancy, Bryan, Cole

Anonymous said...

hey mandapanda
it was sooo good to see you today, im glad you were feeling up to it :)
i love you sooo much
~ruthie

Anonymous said...

hey mandapanda
it was sooo good to see you today, im glad you were feeling up to it :)
i love you sooo much
~ruthie

mrg said...

I went to see you this evening...you were sleeping. You looked so peaceful and quiet. It reminded me that we can rest in the presence of our Father who's peace and rest is always available, if we only enter into it.

"Thank you Father for loving Amanda so much and allowing her to enter into rest while she is in the midst of her 'storm'. Continue to hold her in your hands and let her experience your presence. Amen!"

Unknown said...

amanda it's snowing like crazy in bolivar right now. and it's sooo beautiful! reminded me of the times we would pile the snow up and sled down the porch when we were little! cant wait to be home soon! its almost christmas time. we should sing a song and dance in the kitchen like last year :) xoxo