That is getting SO close to .1 - congrats!!! We'll pray that today she'll reach the magic number, and get to enjoy a weekend at home. (how is she feeling?) Lots of love, thoughts, and prayers...Lori
Amanda~ That is awesome. I am so happy for you. I hope that you have a great weekend at home and I will be praying for that number. Hugs and prayers, Chas and Family!
8 comments:
YES!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!
We are praying for Amanda and you guys. Love, Lloyd and Elaine
cant wait to be at home with you!
Way to go Amanda!
That is getting SO close to .1 - congrats!!! We'll pray that today she'll reach the magic number, and get to enjoy a weekend at home. (how is she feeling?)
Lots of love, thoughts, and prayers...Lori
Amanda~ That is awesome. I am so happy for you. I hope that you have a great weekend at home and I will be praying for that number.
Hugs and prayers,
Chas and Family!
That's so great! Can't you feel God holding your hand?
Kim Westfall
YAAAAA!!!
i love you amanda!!!
~Ruthie
Post a Comment