Friday, December 29, 2006

Amanda is home

Amanda is doing well ... her counts were so good that she got to come home early this afternoon.

Supper time. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! I am so happy that Amanda is at home with her family. That is a great place for her to be. I hope that you all have a great weekend.
Love & prayers,
Chasity

deeblondielindsey said...

I'm so glad to hear that Amanda is doing well. I pray for her constantly I just want her to know that I love her and I'm glad she is so strong. I posted this website on my blog so that other people can hear her amazing story.
Love & Prayers
♥Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda and McDaniel family, We are home! It was fantastic seein all of you. Amanda we are all prayin for a great Tuesday for ya. Thanks again for everything, and we will see ya soon.
Love Uncle Doo, aunt Jenny, Tara, and Michael