WooHoo!! Fantastic. I am amazed you got through on the streets of Columbia...no wait, I just remembered your truck. Never mind. I am sure it was an easy drive...and a joyous one at that I am certain!!
No ... we didn't do my truck ... Scott Boyd came by and provided the transportation with his 4-wheel drive. Also, Amanda was able to have a safe walk through the snow because of the very considerate labors of Caleb, Evan H. and Steven O., Miles McCoy, and Joshua. We are very blessed with friends and family to do things for Amanda, and it is much appreciated.
YAY!!!! I am so excited that you are home with your family..that is where you belong. I hope that you have a great weekeend! You are in my prayers daily:)
5 comments:
WooHoo!! Fantastic. I am amazed you got through on the streets of Columbia...no wait, I just remembered your truck. Never mind. I am sure it was an easy drive...and a joyous one at that I am certain!!
Blessings all!!
No ... we didn't do my truck ... Scott Boyd came by and provided the transportation with his 4-wheel drive. Also, Amanda was able to have a safe walk through the snow because of the very considerate labors of Caleb, Evan H. and Steven O., Miles McCoy, and Joshua. We are very blessed with friends and family to do things for Amanda, and it is much appreciated.
Praise God. I was wondering how you would get home.
Have a good sleep in your own cozy bed Amanda. God bless you.
Annette
YAY!!!! I am so excited that you are home with your family..that is where you belong. I hope that you have a great weekeend! You are in my prayers daily:)
I'm so glad you're home. You're so amazing to me. God is so good. We're lifting you up daily before the throne. We love you!
the Athertons
Post a Comment