Friday, December 22, 2006

Should be coming home today




Last night when Caleb, Abby and I were at the hospital with Amanda, the Kohl girls heard that Caleb was "in the house" so they all loaded up and made a special trip in to see him. While there, they also visited some with Amanda and Abby. :-) It got pretty wild for a while, when they were all playing Apples to Apples. I'm not much of a "game" person ... but that actually looked like fun. I might join them next time. Sherri Shumard also dropped in for a while, and she agreed, that Apples to Apples looked like a good fun game .... low stress, etc.

The doctor was very pleased with Amanda's progress, and has moved the labwork up to 3:00 this afternoon, because she is quite confident that it will be such that Amanda can come home today .... certainly by 5:00. Amanda is awesome! :-)

Note to Kohl girls ..... Caleb is chillin' with me today ... maybe be back at the house later this evening. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
It is great to hear your lab work is looking so good. It also sounds like your feeling well. This is good news! Merry Christmas McDaniel Family!!!
Nik and Erin

Anonymous said...

Amanda & family,
YAY!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to hear that you will probably be able to go home today. That is great news. I am filled with tears of joy knowing that you are going to have a great Christmas because you are all together...one big happy family!!!!
Love & prayers,
Chas

LA Kohl said...

Wow - that's too funny...all this time I thought my girls just liked your family because of your daughters...and now I find out it's Caleb that's the real draw! ;-)
(uh, did my girls manage to stop in at your house last night and see Caleb AGAIN?! :-)
Have a very, merry Christmas!
The mom of those Kohl girls