Today started with an 8:00 chemical count. This is the earliest they have ever drawn it, but because Amanda's count was so close last evening, they felt that it would be alright to draw it early this morning.
Grandma Audrey joined us for breakfast this morning as we awaited the test results.
And then, to our delight....her count was .09! Just what we needed to be released for a few days break!
We spent a great day together with some of the student's from Caleb & Amanda's class coming over after school to welcome her home and then there was a fun evening at MU as we cheered on the Tiger's wrestling team to a victory over UNI.
Together sharing fun, memories, friends, family, love and laughter...
What a great Friday.
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY!!! I am happy to hear that Amanda is home with her family and friends. I am glad that you all had a great Friday and I hope that you have a great rest of the weekend!!! You all are truly a blessing to me and an inspiration to everyone!
Love & prayers,
Chasity
We love you guys and are happy that everyone got to come over and see Amanda after school yesterday.
I have lost track and am wondering what happens next and when.
Praying for you Amanda,
Annette D
Amanda, I'm glad you got out so early!I hope you have a great weekend at home with your family and friends. Have lots of fun!:-)
Anne Marie
Post a Comment