Happy late Valentines Day!;-) I had so much fun with you last night Amanda! I'm really glad we all got to come see you. I hope you liked all your little presents that we brought you.(I'm sure you will):-)Have a fun weekend!
amanda! im so sorry that i couldnt come to see you yesterday but i was sick. looks like u had a lot of fun though! i hope you liked all the cookies we made. (so we tried to make purple icing for some of them but it looked more like brown ;) alexis
hey amanda...im blogging from joplin!!!! i miss you entirely too much and i want to thank you for the amazinng care package :) i miss you sooooooooooo much and i love you to death.
Hey Amanda & family, I just wanted to tell you something..I am sure that you knew that today was the St. Judes Childrens Hospital thing that they do on clear 99 every year, and you can donate money in honor of someone and the entire today i was thinking of Amanda and what she is going through and how strong she is being throughout it all. I donated some money in honor of her. I look up to you all everyday and wonder how you do it, and I think that it is just awesome! I just hope that if I am in a situation like this one day I can be as strong as all of you! Love & prayers, Chas
7 comments:
looks like a good time!
I am glad that you had a great Valentines Day!!!!!
love & prayers,
~Chasity
Happy Valentine's Day!
a day late!
We are praying for you and love you all very much!
Annette
Happy late Valentines Day!;-)
I had so much fun with you last night Amanda! I'm really glad we all got to come see you. I hope you liked all your little presents that we brought you.(I'm sure you will):-)Have a fun weekend!
Anne Marie
amanda! im so sorry that i couldnt come to see you yesterday but i was sick. looks like u had a lot of fun though! i hope you liked all the cookies we made. (so we tried to make purple icing for some of them but it looked more like brown ;)
alexis
hey amanda...im blogging from joplin!!!! i miss you entirely too much and i want to thank you for the amazinng care package :) i miss you sooooooooooo much and i love you to death.
Hey Amanda & family,
I just wanted to tell you something..I am sure that you knew that today was the St. Judes Childrens Hospital thing that they do on clear 99 every year, and you can donate money in honor of someone and the entire today i was thinking of Amanda and what she is going through and how strong she is being throughout it all. I donated some money in honor of her. I look up to you all everyday and wonder how you do it, and I think that it is just awesome! I just hope that if I am in a situation like this one day I can be as strong as all of you!
Love & prayers,
Chas
Post a Comment