hey Amanda! .16 that's awesome!I'm sorry I couldn't come see you at all this week; my mom's been out of town and I've been kinda busy.Oh yeah, I got a part in the play and so did Annie:-) Oh, Ruthie told us about #10 at lunch, and I told her that he has a pool; she said she'd add it to her list lol.;-)well I luv you!
3 comments:
YES!!!!!!! That is awesome..I cant wait for the news!!!
Love & prayers,
Chas
once again, Amanda puts it down as the hardest gangsta this side of the Mississippi.
domination.
hey Amanda!
.16 that's awesome!I'm sorry I couldn't come see you at all this week; my mom's been out of town and I've been kinda busy.Oh yeah, I got a part in the play and so did Annie:-) Oh, Ruthie told us about #10 at lunch, and I told her that he has a pool; she said she'd add it to her list lol.;-)well I luv you!
Anne Marie
Post a Comment