Anna did the coolest thing this evening. She has been growing her hair so that it would get to the required length to donate to Locks Of Love, and today was the day.
Anna was so happy to be able to do something meaningful to her, and to us, that made a statement of support and solidarity with Amanda's (and our) fight against cancer. She was just bubbling over, and as her father, so am I that she is so happy to do this. To me, it just makes my Anna Leigh all the more beautiful.
6 comments:
anna! it looks soo beautiful and that was such a neat thing for you to do! some little girl will love those blonde curls! xoxo
~haley
Anna,
You know, if I had long hair, I would have done that also. You look so grown up. We are so proud of what you did for some other person that needs a wig.
God bless you and your WHOLE family.
Love,
Grandma Mary and Grandpa Bill
Anna, I am so proud of you! My neice, Veronica was given one of those Locks of Love wigs when she had Leukemia, so I KNOW how precious your gift is.........I love you Anna.......and Jesus loves you more. Even tho HE doesn't need a wig, it says in His word that whatever we do for 'the least of these' we have done for HIM! What a gift!
jeanette
Hey, Anna, what a beautiful thing for a beautiful person to do! It is such a special thing to share what you are blessed with. You are a thoughtful, generous young lady and we love you!
Neal & Becky
Anna, you're special! Love you lots!
Nancy
Anna~ You look beautiful! That was a great thing to do. You are growing up to be such a wonderful lady and God is going to bless you in your life!
Love & prayers,
Chas
Post a Comment