We have just finished speaking with the nurse who checks on Amanda's progress and brings us our medical updates.
The surgery is going fine. She reported to us that they actually didn't get surgery started until somewhere between 9:30 & 10:00. As Larry posted, they began on the right side and she was able to tell us that they have now finished on the right and have begun working on the left.
The nurse tells us that they estimated 5 - 6 hours for this surgery - a little longer than we had originally thought - and so we are looking for it to be done somewhere between 2 & 3 this afternoon. Our next update will either be around 2:00 or at the end of the surgery...whichever comes first.
We will post again then.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for the update. We check the blog frequently. We are praying for all of you.
Love, Dad and Mary
I have been checking the blog all morning, as I am sure that many are. I'm sure that I am not alone in saying that I am praying with all the strength of my heart that Amanda's surgery goes well. Much Love, Tari Stutz
Post a Comment