Thursday, June 14, 2007

We're home

We got back home a little over an hour ago. Jamie and Jessica took absolutely excellent care of us while in Houston, but it's nice to be home again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey amanda! i am in Ecuador!!! the douce's say hey and i love u and miss u and are praying for you!!! Chelsea went to the jungle by where the story of jim elliot happened and they say ur picture in chelsea's bible from bunco and they all know who u are and are praying for you haha. so now people in the jungle of ecuador praying for you! every night in devo's we pray for you too! well i hope things in houston went well for you guys! well i gtg kuz i am gonna go get tammy out (the monkey!) but i will come by ur house when i get back!!! lots of love(wow nice long message lol)
-Casey

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am glad that you made it home safe and sound. I hope that you have a great weekend.

Love & prayers,
Chas

Anonymous said...

Amanda! i'm soo glad your home. can't wait to see you. sounds like you and molly had fun. <3

Anonymous said...

Hey Sunshine!
It's been awhile since I've written, but know that all our love and prayers are sent daily, if not hourly. Welcome home!! We have your entire family in our prayers also. Man we want to see you soon! Keep that smile strong! Uncle Doo p.s. tell Tater happy b-day in the mornin! love ya all!

Anonymous said...

HI Amanda. This is Megan, from Denver. Just wanted to say that I'm so glad that your back home and hope that you are feeling well. I'm not sure when you guys are coming back here, but I'm leaving on Saturday or Sunday, so maybe we'll cross paths? Hope your doing good and have fun at home. Love, Megan