Rebounding blood counts and strong lab results means that we have now received our confirmation that we are returning immediately to Denver.
Today (Tuesday) is "travel day". Amanda will have a PET scan done on Wednesday and then she is scheduled to have a multi-site biopsy on Thursday morning, which will require at least an overnight stay in the hospital.
After reviewing the findings of these two additional tests along with information from the procedure 3 weeks ago, we will then have a consultation time with her team. The information that they are gathering and the results that they find are vital to the decisions that they will make regarding Amanda's future treatment/surgery.
We covet your prayers regarding the findings of these tests, safety as we travel, protection and comfort for Amanda as she has this scan and surgical procedure, calming reassurances for the precious children who remain at home and most importantly that we will continually hold fast to the knowledge that we have a loving, Heavenly father who holds our precious child in his hands.
Until Denver,
one of the very tired family members who still has packing to do...ugh
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am sorry to hear that you have to return to Denver today, I hope that while you are there you hear good news and everything works as planned. God is with you and watching over you every step of the way!
Love & prayers,
Chas
I'm praying for you all as you travel and walk through the scans and biopsies. May God reveal Himself to you in precious new ways.
In Him,
Denise's "new best friend"
Post a Comment