Tuesday, April 10, 2007

4 more hours

Well .... bother.

They just took out the catheter that feeds the chemo to the tumor, but what we didn't realize is that Amanda has to lay flat and still for 4 more hours after it is removed.

6 comments:

Mary said...

It was great to talk to Denise earlier and so glad the catheter is out. Just to let you know that the email I talked to Denise has been sent to your home and another one is on the way.
We hope you are all able to feel our prayers to you all.
Dad and Mary

Anonymous said...

You all are in our thoughts and prayers.

Dan, Keya and Kelsey

Anonymous said...

HEYY AMANDA!!!!
im so glad to hear your doing good. we really miss you here at school (and in missouri) but your not missing much at all. Just the boys being.... boys. i guess you would say. hehe im praying for you and hopefully we can have another sleep over again(but maybe try to not go to sleep :) i miss you lots! and i love you.

Molly (tott)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Larry and Denise for taking the time to update us. All I can say, is we are praying for you.

Lloyd and Elaine

Anonymous said...

Larry and Denise--Thank you so much for sharing Amanda's progress via the blog. I've been checking several times a day and praying as I go throughout the day. Last night couldn't get Amanda off my mind...God loves her so much. He has so many of us praying. Amanda as is said so often.. you are amazing and teaching us all so much about faith and strength through our LORD. Hang in there. You'll be home soon to see all your friends and family who miss you too. In your spare time you could always write a love letter to Einstein. I had a little laugh as I prayed for you yesterday remembering you reading that letter to us at practice last year. You're a stitch!! and I love that about you ..so much fun!!! Look forward to seeing you soon.
much love to you all....
Laurel Ann McLagan

Anonymous said...

Amanda & family,
You are all in my thoughts and prayers!

love & prayers,
Chas