wow amanda. that is so incredible. i can always see how you are living to glorify God and that note describes you so well. you are an amazing girl and really do live your life for Jesus. I love you so much and love having you back at school! lexi
I needed to hear this very question. Since Dad's passing, it is easy to loose our perspective in our daily walk with Christ. I hate to admit this but I've been centered in self-pitty. Thanks for inspiring me to glorify God and not dwell in my pit of despair! You rock my world. Thank you God for Amanda and the light that she reflects to us of your grace and mercy. Lots of Love!!
Thanks for sharing .... most of us know that is what we should be doing, but need a reminder...and when it comes from someone like you, Amanda, with all your challenges, it is a real wake up call for the rest of us. May God continue to give you strength and peace .... we are praying for you and your family. Elane and Lloyd
4 comments:
wow amanda. that is so incredible. i can always see how you are living to glorify God and that note describes you so well. you are an amazing girl and really do live your life for Jesus. I love you so much and love having you back at school!
lexi
Amanda,
I needed to hear this very question. Since Dad's passing, it is easy to loose our perspective in our daily walk with Christ. I hate to admit this but I've been centered in self-pitty. Thanks for inspiring me to glorify God and not dwell in my pit of despair! You rock my world. Thank you God for Amanda and the light that she reflects to us of your grace and mercy.
Lots of Love!!
Amandayou are suchan amazing person!
-Tabitha
Thanks for sharing .... most of us know that is what we should be doing, but need a reminder...and when it comes from someone like you, Amanda, with all your challenges, it is a real wake up call for the rest of us. May God continue to give you strength and peace .... we are praying for you and your family. Elane and Lloyd
Post a Comment