Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Scan Day

I still don't know all the details about who was involved with this blessing, but this morning on her way to spending much of the day at the hospital, Amanda was greeted with a yard decorated in bright colors with balloons and streamers.





Things like this bring that beautiful smile to Amanda's face, and things like this are precious to us as her parents as evidence upon evidence that our daughter is much loved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our hearts and prayers are with you as you await the results from today's tests.

Melanie P.

Anonymous said...

We do love you Amanda and your whole family. We are praying for you. I am so glad your friends made you smile today. I have no idea who decorated your yard, but I am sure you have some guesses! Have a great rest of your week.
Annette D.