Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Amanda's first count is back

Just wanted to let you know that Amanda's first count came in at 4.13.

That is a great place to be when just 24 hours ago she completed her Mx infusion with a count of 1501.4.

Amanda played, laughed, drank water, visited with family, drank more water, worked on a puzzle, drank pop, visited with friends, and drank more water to pass the time away. We had a great day and enjoyed everyone who stopped in to visit.

Please keep these days and this chemical count in your prayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Manda!
Sorry I can't come tonight. :( I think I am catching a bug. Don't wanna get you sick too! I love you so much! Get out of that prison and back to CFS as fast as you can.
See you later,
Steph

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you Amanda.

Steve, Nancy and Ethan

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,
I am glad to hear that you had a great day and drank lots of water..lol! I really want to come and see you but I am sick and I know that is the last thing you need right now. I hope that you get to go home soon!

Love & prayers,
Chas