Thursday, March 22, 2007

No news yet ...

We know everyone is wanting to know so bad ... and that would of course include ourselves ... but as of yet (1:47 pm), we still have not heard the results of the doctor's conference call regarding Amanda's latest scans.

As soon as we have something to share, we'll get it posted here. We are still hoping to hear something today, but we also know that it may be tomorrow.

Please continue to stand with us in prayer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we continue to keep Amanda and your family lifted up in prayer - stay strong ~ Debbie Mc

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda!
Hope you get the test results soon. I rrrreeeaaaallyyy hope they can operate. I still can't believe that they raised 900 dollars for you in one day! From a bakesale!!! See you later,
Stephanie

Anonymous said...

We are thinking of you and are hoping there will be enough improvement to move forward. Keep up the positive attitude!!

Steph and Ryan

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,
Know that I check your site almost daily and I pray for you all the time! Love you so much!
-Lauren Penn