Just a quick note to say we had a safe trip home, and certainly thankful to be back. It was also fun to be greeted by lots of balloons tied to the trees and mailbox and vehicles ... and this really big Welcome Home sign. :-)
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We are so so glad you are back, too. We love the McDaniel family.
Dearest Amanda, I am sending you a great big bear hug filled with tons of love! I am reading your blog and I so grateful and thankful to God that your surgery went well. Please know I have been praying for you and your parents, as you keep going forward with your treatment. You are my role model!! Please email your home address. Love, Patty (your radiation buddy)
Amanda, so glad you are home already and making such an unexpectedly quick recovery. God bless you and keep you strong as you heal and go forward with your beautiful life.
We are all blessed by your courage and faith, thank you for sharing it with us.
8 comments:
We are so so glad you are back, too. We love the McDaniel family.
Charlotte Schauwecker
We are just amazed at this progress. God it so good and we thank him for what he has done in your lives.
Love, Grandpa and Grandma D
Glad to hear your back and had a safe trip. Welcome home!
Neal and Becky
Welcome Home Manda :D!!
We all love you all soooo much and am sooo amazed that you get to come home so soon :)!!
Keep on rock'in lol...
Madi
could you give us your address in Houston???
Thanks :D
Regarding our Houston address ... we are back home now. :-)
Dearest Amanda,
I am sending you a great big bear hug filled with tons of love! I am reading your blog and I so grateful and thankful to God that your surgery went well. Please know I have been praying for you and your parents, as you keep going forward with your treatment. You are my role model!! Please email your home address. Love, Patty (your radiation buddy)
Amanda, so glad you are home already and making such an unexpectedly quick recovery. God bless you and keep you strong as you heal and go forward with your beautiful life.
We are all blessed by your courage and faith, thank you for sharing it with us.
Love from Iowa........
Post a Comment