Your hometown friends are holding you in our hearts and prayers!
Continuing to pray...
You don't know me and I don't know you, but I'm praying for Amanda.†N
CFS students, teachers and staff are all praying for Amanda and for your family. Thank you for keeping us posted. With His love and ours,Charlotte Schauwecker
I was just checking in before I go to work. I am so glad to hear the updates are positive. I am still praying. God bless you all.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your hometown friends are holding you in our hearts and prayers!
Continuing to pray...
You don't know me and I don't know you, but I'm praying for Amanda.
†
N
CFS students, teachers and staff are all praying for Amanda and for your family. Thank you for keeping us posted. With His love and ours,
Charlotte Schauwecker
I was just checking in before I go to work. I am so glad to hear the updates are positive. I am still praying. God bless you all.
Post a Comment