Wednesday, July 09, 2008

We are back home

Just a quick post to thank everyone for their prayers and good thoughts...we are back home and I am thankful to let you know that all went well.

Contrary to what I had posted earlier (and just as Amanda had requested) Dr. Ram was able to place her port back in the area of the original one. We had been told that would not happen because of old scar tissue and trauma to the veins in that area from the first port. Dr. Ram told me that when he went to the area it looked clear and trauma free so he had no problem placing the port back into her upper right shoulder area.

Amanda awoke from the procedure with very little discomfort and was able to come home late this morning. She has been resting well since then.

I hear her waking, I want to go to her now.

Thank you again. We have walked a little further today. Knowing we are supported helped make the path much smoother, we are grateful.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Amanda, God's word declares that you have been made whole. I pray that God's supernatural power will touch you from your head to the sole of your feet and I profess complete healing unto your body in Jesus name!

You are well!

Anonymous said...

You are indeed "supported", trust and take refuge in that knowledge....in God, in His mercy, His love, His goodness, His caring... Every kindness offered, hand outstretched, smile etc., they are the outward signs of God working through others on your behalf...God reaching out to you...

Still lifting you up from Iowa.....