Hey everyone this is Abby...
I am sitting here in the terminal of the southwest airplane...heading out to join mom and Amanda in Houston for the remainder of the "adventure" down there.
It was extremely boring sitting in the terminal so i thought i would share my limited knowledge.
As a now second time flyer I would definately have to say be careful... Not to lose your boarding ticket. I have counted like 15 people who has lost theirs.
Anyway my plane is arriving and I just wanted everyone to know I am super excited to be hanging with Amanda.
Tune in next time when I talk about my experience actually on the plane...lol
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay abby! have fun in houston! im so jealous im not on the plane with you. tell mom and mandas hello for me.
~haley
Post a Comment