Friday, February 12, 2010

Queen of Hearts

Each day continues on with its own decisions to make and joy to find.

Sometimes the joy makes itself very obvious...

The students of CFS are having 'Spirit Week' this week as they look forward to the upcoming state tournaments. Today's theme was "Valentine's Day".

Amanda chose to be the Queen of Hearts.


She certainly is to us...costumed or not. :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's our Queen of Hearts too.

Anonymous said...

Lookin Good 'your majesty'! I'm not sure, but I think as Queen you get breakfast of choice in bed! Good luck w/ that one sweetie, Love ya lots, Uncle Doo (and Tara)

Mary Dykhuizen said...

Grandpa and I always knew you were an angel, but now a Queen!!! That is no surprise to us. We hope you have a wonderful day.
Love you always, Grandpa and Grandma Dykhuizen

Anonymous said...

too cute!
~Haley

Janet Hendren said...

Love the picture and your beautiful smile!

Anonymous said...

Your smile lights up my heart, thank you for sharing your zest for life and for making us all stop to realize how precious every moment is....

God bless you for blessing you are for us.....

Just checking in from Iowa with love and prayers....

Anonymous said...

I would be honored to serve in her court. She looks like a kind "Ruler of Love".

Anonymous said...

You don't know us, but our 6th grader has watched your perseverance and cheerfulness at CFS...his sometimes tough-to-crack heart has been touched by your example! Thank you!