Hope all are still having a great time in Joplin! Cheer on Amanda!!!
Glad you got to Joplin! Your lookin great! Have a ball. Thanks for the phone pic!! Hope to see ya soon. Have a great trip home!! Uncle Doo
Amanda you are too Cute!!! I love seeing you cheer :) I get to tell some of the girls in my dorm about you and they think you are so precious. They even have your bracelets! Loving and Missing you from allll the way out in California,Pippy <3
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hope all are still having a great time in Joplin! Cheer on Amanda!!!
Glad you got to Joplin! Your lookin great! Have a ball. Thanks for the phone pic!! Hope to see ya soon. Have a great trip home!! Uncle Doo
Amanda you are too Cute!!! I love seeing you cheer :) I get to tell some of the girls in my dorm about you and they think you are so precious. They even have your bracelets! Loving and Missing you from allll the way out in California,
Pippy <3
Post a Comment