I do not know how long I have been reading your blog, but it has been a while. Time I told you how much I love your family...How I pray for all of you most every day. It is 3:00 a.m. in the morning. I could not sleep. I have a son named Matt who is 20 and he has a girl friend named Amanda who is 19. My wife and I have both had cancer during the past 13 years. God has and is healing us of cancer...of heart related illnesses... I think and hope that what I am going to say is understood in the context that I say it. God is healing you Larry, and Denise, and Matt, and Amanda. Praises be to God!
4 comments:
Go Matt and Amanda. Great dance!!
I do not know how long I have been reading your blog, but it has been a while. Time I told you how much I love your family...How I pray for all of you most every day. It is 3:00 a.m. in the morning. I could not sleep. I have a son named Matt who is 20 and he has a girl friend named Amanda who is 19. My wife and I have both had cancer during the past 13 years. God has and is healing us of cancer...of heart related illnesses... I think and hope that what I am going to say is understood in the context that I say it. God is healing you Larry, and Denise, and Matt, and Amanda. Praises be to God!
PS - my name is Joel.
This reminds me of a great quote I just read:
Life is not about survivng the storms, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Dance on, Amanda!
-Denise's new best friend
Post a Comment