Sunday, January 24, 2010

Family meeting ...

We just had a WONDERFUL family meeting ... talking about the trip and when we need to be packed and ready to leave and lots of other fun stuff about spending the days at Disney. We are all so excited, and we are all so thankful for everyone that made this trip possible. I wish you could have seen how much fun we had tonight, and we haven't even left yet. :-)

6 comments:

Matt Boyd said...

11 hours til we leave Columbia!

Anonymous said...

God bless and keep you all on this trip. So thrilled it has come together for you. Congratulations to Amanda on her recent academic honor! Wishing you warm weather and happy times in Orlando.
Love, Jodie

Anonymous said...

PTL!!!! I'm sure you will have a fun and exciting time! Praying for safe travels and that Amanda feels good during this time. Wayne and Faye

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Have a super great time! :-D

Anonymous said...

Everyone here at CFS is so excited about your trip. We have been thinking about you all day. Only the McDaniel family can find fun in packing!!! We love you so much.

Your CFS Family

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys! As the old Puerto Rican saying goes (translated into English of course), "I'm wiggling faster than a dog with TWO tails!"

-Denise's new best friend