I have sent the blog out to our church and to friends who have kept Amanda and your family in their prayers. What an inspiration to all. We love you all. Love, Dad and Mary
Okay, Amanda, that video really got me! I've read about your climbing--but next time I'm thinking about being a "weenie", I will try to reconsider! It was fun to hear your voice again. Love you, as always.
It is great to finally see and hear the girl I have heard and read about and prayed for for so long! Did we meet at Duane's funeral if not before? Denise, it has been a long time but I sure knew you in that piece. You truly are blessed. What a gift your Amanda is. God is so good. Love, Teresa Smith (Cy's daughter)
8 comments:
I have sent the blog out to our church and to friends who have kept Amanda and your family in their prayers. What an inspiration to all.
We love you all.
Love, Dad and Mary
What an encouraging story.
Russ Duker
love it. love her.
great story! What a trooper, seriously, can it be said too much?
Amanda, We love you!
Okay, Amanda, that video really got me! I've read about your climbing--but next time I'm thinking about being a "weenie", I will try to reconsider! It was fun to hear your voice again. Love you, as always.
Jodie
Wow...my hero! What a great, great story!
Annette
It is great to finally see and hear the girl I have heard and read about and prayed for for so long! Did we meet at Duane's funeral if not before? Denise, it has been a long time but I sure knew you in that piece. You truly are blessed. What a gift your Amanda is. God is so good.
Love, Teresa Smith (Cy's daughter)
Post a Comment