Saturday, March 21, 2009

Last couple of nights ....

The last couple of nights have been challenging ... not feeling well ... nausea .... just stuff .....

Last night I was wiping tears .... first Amanda's, and then my own.

Tonight Amanda is curled up in Denise's lap ... she fell asleep in just minutes as Denise held her. When I just spoke with Denise over the phone, thanking her for all she does ... she replied, "I wouldn't be anywhere else."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of God's blessings throughout this challenge is that you have each other. You epitomize the meaning of "Family".

Anonymous said...

Amanda, Larry, Denise...you must all feel pretty tired. Nausea is just the worst. Praying it passes very soon--I know this week will get better.

As for tears, they are a great escape route for our troubles now and then. A friend sent me a card with a quote, which I will paraphrase here--"Without our tears, the soul would have no rainbow." I know with God, there is always a rainbow, but I think tears can help us see it better sometimes. Love to all of you--
Jodie