My soul aches with such indescribable pain and agony ...
Sometimes only a song will do.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My family and I are so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter. Throughout the past 3 1/2 years we have grown to know (through the blog) and to love Amanda and your family. No one should suffer the loss of a child, it's too unbearable. I think this is a time to allow Jesus to carry you for awhile and allow the rest of us to walk with you in spirit, hand in hand. I pray for your peace. We love you and your family.
2 Samuel 22:34 "He makes my feet like hinds' feet, And sets me on my high places..."
Truly, Amanda is safe with God, restored in God, happy with God...
Time is only a constraint for us on earth, Amanda is no longer constrained by time, but she is with you for eternity as she does not have to "wait" to be with you, she entered into eternity, with no beginning and no end...
What an awesome gift her presence in your lives has been...I have only known her and you through this site, but have taken you all into my heart where you have made a home in my thoughts and prayers these many, many months.
I'm so sorry for the pain you are suffering and my prayers for you continue from Iowa....
My thoughts and prayers are with your family. I have followed Amanda's blogspot for 2 years. Not only did I offer prayers and support, but am amazed at how Amanda and her family ministered to so many people, myself included. Losing a child is something no parent should have to endure. Hopefully, know that Amanda is with the Lord and is whole again. We all look forward to see her beautiful smile again some day.
We are praying for your family. As Christians, we have the promise of a sweet reunion. May you feel God's arms around you as you weather the storms of pain & heartache. Just remember that God is bigger than all that. Amanda was such a brave lady! What an inspiration she was to everyone! Much love & prayers- The Blumenthals
I am so very sorry for your loss and the pain that you are enduring. Through this site and your experiences that you have shared in the classes you teach we have all had the wonderful opportunity to know and love Amanda. I pray for peace and understanding for your family.
Father of mercies and God of all consolation, comfort this family in their loss and sorrow. Be their refuge and their strength, O Lord, and lift them from the depths of grief into the peace and light of Your Presence.
Your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, by dying has destroyed our death, and by rising, restored our life. Enable us therefore to press on toward him, so that, after our earthly course is run, He may reunite us with those we love, when every tear will be wiped away. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Although I don't know you personally, your family has been on my heart and mind since I found out that Amanda went home to be with her Savior. The CFS student who told me, had also spoken before of you and Amanda's great testimony of faith throughout this journey. You have each touched lives, and continue to touch lives, in ways you will never know. Be assured that you are in our prayers and that the same power that raised Christ from the dead is living within you and will strengthen you moment by moment. The message in "No More Night" brings a smile to my heart as I think of your daughter celebrating eternal life with Jesus. What a glorious day it will be when we all get to heaven! Do not lose hope! (1 Peter 1:3-9)
9 comments:
My family and I are so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter. Throughout the past 3 1/2 years we have grown to know (through the blog) and to love Amanda and your family. No one should suffer the loss of a child, it's too unbearable. I think this is a time to allow Jesus to carry you for awhile and allow the rest of us to walk with you in spirit, hand in hand. I pray for your peace. We love you and your family.
Denise and Larry,
What an appropriate song. Amen!!
2 Samuel 22:34 "He makes my feet like hinds' feet, And sets me on my high places..."
Truly, Amanda is safe with God, restored in God, happy with God...
Time is only a constraint for us on earth, Amanda is no longer constrained by time, but she is with you for eternity as she does not have to "wait" to be with you, she entered into eternity, with no beginning and no end...
What an awesome gift her presence in your lives has been...I have only known her and you through this site, but have taken you all into my heart where you have made a home in my thoughts and prayers these many, many months.
I'm so sorry for the pain you are suffering and my prayers for you continue from Iowa....
I stumbled across your blog through another one. As the mother of a daughter who also left this earth due to cancer, my heart is with you.
I'm sorry sounds so trite. But I am. It is a mammoth task to try to carry on with a heartbreak this deep.
My prayer is for peace and understanding.
Godspeed.
My thoughts and prayers are with your family. I have followed Amanda's blogspot for 2 years. Not only did I offer prayers and support, but am amazed at how Amanda and her family ministered to so many people, myself included. Losing a child is something no parent should have to endure. Hopefully, know that Amanda is with the Lord and is whole again. We all look forward to see her beautiful smile again some day.
Terri
We are praying for your family. As Christians, we have the promise of a sweet reunion. May you feel God's arms around you as you weather the storms of pain & heartache. Just remember that God is bigger than all that. Amanda was such a brave lady! What an inspiration she was to everyone! Much love & prayers- The Blumenthals
I am so very sorry for your loss and the pain that you are enduring. Through this site and your experiences that you have shared in the classes you teach we have all had the wonderful opportunity to know and love Amanda. I pray for peace and understanding for your family.
Father of mercies and God of all consolation,
comfort this family in their loss and sorrow. Be their refuge and their strength, O Lord, and lift them from the depths of grief into the peace and light of Your Presence.
Your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, by dying has destroyed our death, and by rising, restored our life. Enable us therefore to press on toward him, so that, after our earthly course is run, He may reunite us with those we love, when every tear will be wiped away. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Our hearts are broken with yours.
The Shanks
Although I don't know you personally, your family has been on my heart and mind since I found out that Amanda went home to be with her Savior. The CFS student who told me, had also spoken before of you and Amanda's great testimony of faith throughout this journey. You have each touched lives, and continue to touch lives, in ways you will never know. Be assured that you are in our prayers and that the same power that raised Christ from the dead is living within you and will strengthen you moment by moment. The message in "No More Night" brings a smile to my heart as I think of your daughter celebrating eternal life with Jesus. What a glorious day it will be when we all get to heaven! Do not lose hope! (1 Peter 1:3-9)
Post a Comment