Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This is too funny! :-)

I just spoke with Denise and they are having a wonderful experience in MN getting Amanda's new leg. They were all laughing when I called though ... and they are giving Amanda a bit of a good-natured hard time ...

Apparently, she didn't bother to bring a LEFT SHOE! :-)

Something makes me wonder if it wasn't on purpose ... just another excuse to hit the cheap shoe stores again. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Larry. Those girls know how to have fun, especially with shoes!

Bev

Anonymous said...

Pretty strategic, Amanda!

Glad to hear things are going well. We're so excited for you, Amanda!

Neal and Becky

Anonymous said...

Laughter...what a great thing.... and shoes too! I know, we have a daughter who has a fettish for shoes, among a few other things.

Thanks again for keeping us posted. We are praying for all of you.

Lloyd and Elaine