Saturday, December 13, 2008

Home with Amanda

It was SOOOOOOOOOOOO cool to see Amanda WALKING to the van when I picked them up at the airport. WOW!

I'm sure Denise will post with more of the details later, but here are a few pics.

As soon as the short video finishes uploaded to YouTube, I'll put it on too.

dad

First, Amanda with her leg beside her. To use the leg, she straps herself in it.



Next, Amanda learning to negotiate stairs.




And finally ... one of the techs shows Amanda how she can now use her left foot for a table. :-) Let's see you try that one!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. a table :)goofy girl

Anonymous said...

Looks great! We all send our prayers, and will see ya soon!
Love you sooo much!!! Uncle Doo, Jen, Tara, and Michael!!!!!!!

Herb Bailey said...

that is some of Larry's influence, "it's a tool", what purposes can it serve...

Good to see the lights are shining bright from her eyes!