Thursday, September 20, 2007

Our first scan is clear

As I had shared, Wednesday found Amanda and I registering bright and early for a chest CAT scan. This is the scan that was requested by Dr. Anderson so that we would have a post radiation chest scan on record before we go back to Houston in November for the first of the follow-up appointments/scans.

Our call came back yesterday afternoon and I am so very thankful to post that Amanda's chest scans were clear. Everything looked good and her lungs were clear.

There are no real words to convey how thankful, how relieved, how very thankful we are for those results.

For each of you who kept this day and this scan in your prayers, thank you. You are a part of our prayers of gratefulness.

Grateful for these days of joy, laughter, busy schedules and grace,

denise

2 comments:

LA Kohl said...

Oh - I'm so happy to be the first one to get to say "Praise the Lord!" We sure were praying for that...
Lori

Anonymous said...

One word- GLORIOUS!!!