Monday, April 04, 2011

I Will Not Say Goodbye

6 comments:

Gene Baumann said...

I wanted to cry, but that wonderful, never-ending smile looking out at me would not allow it. Thanks, Larry and Denise, for keeping this memory before us. Amanda's reason for being has been to inspire us, but I feel her story is yet to be finished.
We'll never say goodbye either.

Anonymous said...

Lord, as I watch this beautiful video, I am reminded of all the joy that you have brought to this world through this little girl. I did not have the joy of knowing her personally, but through all the people she put an impression upon, I have gotten to know her spirit. Lord, I know that You had to take her away in what we think is an untimely manner, but I ask that you can provide comfort and peace to those that suffer everyday not being able to see her. Lord, I pray that You can show them that she is with You and that You are enjoying her. I pray that You can ease their pain and suffering since You give us such a limited knowledge of why. Lord, help them to have the restoration that only You can provide and give them a peace of mind that comes from You. I thank You Lord for being there when we need you and for providing the things that we need.
In Your Precious and Wonderful Name,
Amen

Anonymous said...

What an amazing and wonderful daughter Amanda is and was here on Earth. She was so beautiful and always had a smile on her face, whenever I rarely saw her. Even now, fighting back tears, that smile is still there. Thank you for sharing her with us.

God bless you and your family.

~B.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this Mr. McDaniel! It helps keep the memories strong within us. I'm always praying for you guys!

~ Madi G.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful video of Amanda. I followed her life on CheersforAmanda and came to love her and your family. She and all of you touched our lives in a way that no other person has other than our own families. I am quite certain that I will never forget Amanda or your beautiful family. Please continue to post on Amanda's Blog so that we may continue to have you in our lives.

Anonymous said...

I do not blame you for not wanting to say goodbye and, in God's Love, thankfully we never have to....for a time we feel separated because we are bound by the dimensions of time and this world, but in ways we can not understand or begin to comprehend, God in his ultimate goodness, allows our loved ones to remain close to us.

I believe your beautiful Amanda is still very much "with" you... thankfully our souls are eternally linked, one to another....