It was a busy, busy week that Amanda and I came back home to...but it is always good to be home.
Amanda completed infusion number 3 & 4 this week. There are a couple of timing issues to work on - so that it effects her school day as little as possible - but overall everything went well and we are so thankful to be able to have this infusion series here in our home hospital.
Our seniors continue to fill their days (and ours!) with "senior" activities and Anna keeps us moving with her busy work and Special Olympic sports schedules. And we love it. Every memory, every schedule consideration, every senior year function...everyone one of them is a gift to us. No one knows what tomorrow holds, but I am going to bed tonight with a smile on my face and tired from the fun and the activity that today held. And that alone reminds me that I am blessed.
Now...if I could just find my other warm, fuzzy sock....
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My name is Win and I am a friend of Andy Upham. I have been following Amanda's journey for the last 18 months and remember that you wrote about a furnished apartment that was made available at a low cost to you while down in Houston at MD Anderson.
A friend from our church has an adult daughter who will be traveling to MD Anderson for treatment and I wanted to share this information with her. Could you please share that information with me? You can email me (remove the spaces) w noren at statsoft dot com
Thank you.
Win
Post a Comment