Friday, October 12, 2007

Lab Results are Great!

With a very thankful heart I write to let you know that our lab results came back and they were great. Actually, the exact words that Kim (our oncology nurse) used were "outstanding", "wonderful", and "exactly what we would have hoped to see".

I love those words!

a mom with a (huge!) smile,

denise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just checked in from Iowa to see how the lab results came through, Yippee!! So happy for Amanda and for all of you.

Thanks to God for answered prayer....

Anonymous said...

Awsome news! Praying for things to continue on this positive route!!

Love,
Neal and Becky

Anonymous said...

Amanda & family~
I am so happy to hear that things are going so well for you! Prayer is amazing and God is really blessing you and your family through this time!

Love & prayers,
Chas